Honest Answers About Law Firm Internet Marketing
Click on a question below to find answers to these frequently asked law firm marketing questions:
(If the question below does not link to the answer yet it’s because Dan in the process of writing the answers, so please come back later or call for free 30 minute consultation at 720-985-7945.
- What are the most common Internet marketing mistakes law firms make?
- Is my website penalized by google?
- Is Link Building is Dead?
- Law Firm Marketing Scams?
- What are the steps to developing a search marketing strategy for my law firm?
- How much should I be prepared to spend on SEO services?
- How do I determine what my PPC budget should be?
- What should I look for in a website development company?
- Can PPC (Google Adwords) be profitable for my firm?
- Am I too late in the game to compete for rankings on my most desired search terms?
- What scams do I need to look out for?
- What are the tough questions I can ask an Internet marketing company to determine if they are the right agency for me?
- Should I consider doing my own SEO?
- More Lawyer Marketing
We have been hearing more articles every day about how “Link building is dead” and “content is king”. Can you trust the naysayers? The problem is that in most cases the people espousing this are either… …Internet marketing companies that sell content building and have...