Law Firm SEO
- Why is my website not ranking?
- What do I need to do to get new clients from my website?
- Is PPC a good way to get new clients?
- How much should I spend on a new website?
- Is my current SEO provider doing anything?
- How do I know if I am getting a return on my investment?
- Should I be adding content to my website?
- Is link building still a good strategy?
- How do I get my site ranked in the Google Maps?
- …and many more
Many of these law firms who have invested thousands, tens of thousands and even hundreds of thousand of dollars and had excellent results from their SEO efforts. There are others who had website that ranked well at one time, but their organic rankings declined due to a Google algorithm change or multiple changes that made their site gradually or instantly become out of date from an SEO perspective. Still other attorneys who have never been able to achieve the ranking results they desire.
The legal market has been one of the most competitive online marketing spaces since the days of the yellow pages, when spending tens of thousands of dollars a month on yellow page ads was very common for law firms. At least for a few dozen per major metro market.
Law firms that do well at SEO often reap the benefits of a relatively high volume of new prospective clients from calls and emails through their website. If you are new to the SEO world or looking to improve your game, Dan Stratford can help you find the right solution for your firm.
Start out with a 30 minute free digital marketing assessment with Dan Stratford, which includes about 30-60 minutes of research, by following this link: Digital Marketing Assessment.
Visit the links below to learn more about Law Firm SEO.