What digital marketing vendor and strategy should you choose for your law firm?
Like most attorneys or law firm marketers, you know you want to move
forward with a digital marketing strategy to help drive new clients to your law firm, but you don’t know who to choose or what will be the best way is to move forward.
- The salespeople you are talking are trained to sell their services, not to objectively look at your firms goals and recommend the best solution.
- You want to choose the right vendor so you don’t waste time and money on the wrong solution.
- You want to implement the best digital marketing strategy for your firm and within your budget.
Lawyer marketing expert Dan Stratford will help you make the right decision, and avoid wasting thousands of dollars and months of time by choosing the wrong vendor.
We talk to law firms every day who are trying to recover from mistakes made in the past due to a vendor who did not deliver on what was promised, they caused your website to become penalized, lose rankings or never helped you succeed in the first place.
Finding the right vendor to help you reach your goals – and hold them accountable.
Like many attorneys you may be having a hard time choosing between multiple vendors to help you build or update a website, implement an SEO, PPC social media or other marketing strategy. They all are well-versed in telling their story, and since you aren’t the lawyer marketing expert, you don’t know what to do. You also know that the wrong decision may result in wasted time and a lot of wasted money.
Hiring Dan Stratford to audit your potential providers can save you months, even years of wasted time and effort trying to gain new clients from the Internet, and save you thousands, tens of thousands and even hundreds of thousands of dollars you can waste if you choose the wrong vendor.
Steps to Vendor Selection
1. I will start with a comprehensive RFP, that details the needs of your firm, so that you will be prepared to cut right to the chase when speaking with potential service providers.
2. I will help you identify at least 3 potential vendors that seem capable of providing the services you need.
3. I will provide a list of questions for the vendor after they respond to our RFP, and I have analyzed their proposal.
4. I will analyze the capabilities of the potential vendor.
5. I will make recommendations based on the needs of your law firm and which vendor is best aligned to serve your needs.
Call 720-975-7945 for Vendor Selection Pricing, or Request a Free Initial Digital Marketing Analysis